- 1 medium - large celeriac
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (optional but this will make it extra creamy, non dairy yogurt or even sour cream works great here too. Otherwise add more olive oil as needed)
- 1-3 Roasted Garlic cloves (optional)
- Peel the celery root and cut into 1" cubes.
- Put into pot, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer roughly 15 minutes or until celery root is tender.
- Drain water and place celery root into a blender
- Add salt, pepper, oil olive and yogurt.
- Blend until smooth and adjust seasoning as needed.