By Andrea Pons
Cooking time 15 min
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup of milk or plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup Mexican cream or sour cream ( or dairy alternative)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 2 bunches of kale with the separated leaves washed, dried and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped crystallized (candied) pineapple, papaya, or mango
- 1/2 cup of saltted pumpkin seeds
Combine avocado , milk, cream, garlic, lemon juice, and salt in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Put the kale in a large bowl and toss with the dressing until the leaves are lightly covered with it. Sprinkle the crystallized pineapple and pumpkin seeds on top and serve.