- 1 head of cauliflower
- Greens of choice (spinach, mustard greens, sauteed or oven turnip tops that have been roasted like kale chips)
- Whatever condiments or spreads (mayo, mustard, hummus, romesco etc.) and add-ons you want!
- Pickles or sauerkraut
- Other veg such as carrots that have been roasted or shredded
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the cauliflower into ½-inch slabs and place onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and pinches of salt and pepper and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender in the middle and golden around the edges.*
- Thinly slice your watermelon radish (you can also quick pickle it if you want to use those instead of an actual pickle).
- Toast your sandwich buns or bread
*Add whatever spices you want depending on the style of sandwich you are looking to do. Za'atar would be excellent!
Potato Salad Ideas: